Metrowest Prosthodontics is committed to continuing to operate for patients with dental emergencies and essential needs during this time. If you have a dental emergency, we offer the option of a phone call or a virtual consult with one of our providers. Please contact the office at 508-620-6622 and we will make the appropriate arrangements to see you.
Our goal is to avoid patients with dental emergencies from going to the Emergency room at local hospitals and placing themselves at risk from being in contact with other patients who may be sick. During this time we will be treating patients with dental emergencies and urgent problems.
Elective and non urgent procedures will resume at a time when it is safe to do so.
Urgent Dental Care
- Abscess, or localized bacterial infection resulting in localized pain and swelling
- Fallen temporary crowns/bridges.
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma
- Dental trauma with loss of tooth or loosening of teeth
- Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
- Biopsy deemed urgent
- Root canal treatment for a tooth that can be saved
- Anyone with pain or swelling in the mouth or face.
- Trauma involving facial bones or teeth.
We follow Universal Precautions and are taking additional measures during this COVID-19 crisis.
If you have a dental emergency, please follow the prompts for Teledentistry to schedule a virtual consult or give the office a call at 508-620-6622 and follow the instructions provided. Your call will be returned as soon as possible.
During office hours, immediate attention will be given to your situation, and you will be seen as soon as possible. After office hours, please give the office a call and follow the instructions provided. Your call will be returned as soon as possible. If you are experiencing a serious or life threatening emergency, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.