An Update on Our Additional COVID-19 Safety Protocols
We now offer virtual appointments through teledentistry. Click the button below to learn more about requesting a virtual appointment.
Request Virtual Consultation
If you would like to reschedule an upcoming appointment or talk through your concerns, please feel free to contact our office.
Learn about the steps and protocols we have implemented to protect our patients, staff, and providers.
Post COVID-19 Protocol & Policy
The Massachusetts Dental Society strongly recommends that dentists practicing in the Commonwealth close their offices to patients seeking elective and non-urgent care.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, families, staff, and community
The health and well-being of our patients is our top priority, now and always. In response to the coronavirus pandemic, we are closely following and adhering to precautions advised by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
In addition, our staff has taken additional steps by attending lectures on ‘Coronavirus and the Dental Professional’ from renowned physician and dental educator, Dr. Leslie Fang, MD, PHP. We want to assure you that we are taking continuous steps to ensure that our office remains a safe place for every patient.
It’s important for you to know that dentists are experts in infection control. For instance, we have been trained to prevent the spread of infectious diseases such as flu, HIV, hepatitis, and tuberculosis. The precautions we take every day will also help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- We are asking each and every patient to use the touchless hand sanitizer provided by our office immediately upon entering our office.
- We follow precautions developed by the CDC to protect both health care personnel and patients.
- We sterilize all instruments after each use and clean each dental operatory after each patient visit, using surface disinfectants that kill all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
- Dedicated hand washing and one-time disposable materials also help maintain a safe environment for our patients.
- Our staff are regularly trained in these procedures.
- Working with our facility managers, we have ensured that our cleaning team has a sufficient stock of supplies.
- We have asked them to apply additional focus and time on cleaning door handles, faucets, and other items with high-traffic hand touches.
- Magazines in our waiting areas are also a risk from frequent contact, so they have been removed.
Seeing your dentist is a vital investment for your general health. Our office remains open to care for our patients following the above guidelines.
If you have a fever, are exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness, have had recent contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled outside the U.S., you may be a risk to other patients or staff members. If you are experiencing fever (greater than 100.4), cough, or shortness of breath, please remain at home and contact your primary care physician immediately.
If you would like to reschedule an upcoming appointment or talk through your concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 508-620-6622. Remember, the best way to protect yourself and your community is with everyday preventative actions, like washing hands often and disinfecting surfaces regularly. These actions will help minimize and slow the spread of coronavirus. For the most up-to-date information and guidance, please visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.